Beijing Normal University-Hongkong Baptist Univ United International College (UIC)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Communication (Cinema and Television Program)
- Core Course: Film History, Film Aesthetics, Scriptwriting, Film and Video editing, Video Cinematography, Film and Television Directing, Sound Recording and Mixing.
- Ogilvy & Mather China
- Director Assistant Intern
- Work: Worked closely with the team on creative ideas to advertise ColorOS 5.2 (an operation system developed by Chinese leading smartphone manufacturer, OPPO) and "A New Model" (a student evaluation system newly proposed by MTC - Mastery Transcript Consortium)
- Houghton Street Media
- Planning Assistant
- Work: Participated in production of two TV plays, "Only Doctor Knows", "Start-up Canteen"
- Consulted and collected background information of telescript to rationalize epitasis and to personalize different characters such as, doctors and online celebrities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Final cut pro, pro tools
- Rich experiences in scriptwriting, film directing, cinematography, editing, sound recording and mixing
A Video Project